Psalms 77:19 (NLT), "Your road led through the sea, your pathway through the mighty waters - a pathway no one knew was there!"
Thursday... We just don't always know.
We think we do but we really don't but we can stop and remember by looking back.Psalms 77:19 (NLT) says, "Your road led through the sea, your pathway through the mighty waters - a pathway no one knew was there!'" We just don't know it all.
So what is it you are facing and you have no idea what to do?
The writer of Psalms 77 in verses 1-3 said, "I cry out to God; yes I shout. Oh, that God would listen to me! When I was in deep trouble, I searched for the Lord. All night long I prayed, with hands lifted toward heaven, but my soul was not comforted. I think of God and moan."
Verses 9 says, "Has God forgotten to be gracious? Has he slammed the door on his compassion." It can be so easy to blame God.
Verse 10, "And I said, 'This is my fate; the Most High has turned his hand against me.'" And that can be such an easy place to stay, but.
Verse 11 says, "But then I recall all you have done, O LORD; I remember your wonderful deeds of long ago. They are constantly in my thoughts, I cannot stop thinking about your mighty works."
Yes, the Holy Spirit is constantly striving to remind us of what God has done and for us to remember His wonderful deeds of long ago. This is where reading the Bible on a regular basis is so important. As we read the Bible the Holy Spirit is filing what we will be needing. Let me say that again, as we read the Bible the Holy Spirit is filing what we will be needing.
And verse 19 is a great reminder of the spot that the children of Israel were in and they didn't know where to turn. It says, "Your road led through the sea, your pathway through the mighty waters - a pathway no one knew was there!" I love that, "a pathway no one knew was there!"
There was no way that going through the middle of the Red Sea instead of being killed or captured by Pharaoh's surrounding army was an option but God is in the impossible never thought of idea business. It definetly was "a pathway no one knew was there." So in our situation maybe it is a good thing to turn to God and have His Spirit remind us that He has a way that we probably haven't thought of to get us out of our situation. In other words, "a pathway no one knew was there!"
We just don't always know but He does. We serve an unbelievable God. Nothing is impossible to Him. We just need to stop and be reminded of all He has done and remember His wonderful deeds.
He may have "a pathway no one knew was there!" Yes, yes! #todaysbeginning

Comments
Post a Comment