Psalms 92:4 (AMP), "For You, O Lord, have made me glad by Your works; at the works of your hands I joyfully sing."
Friday... He really does do great works.
Have we ever stopped and thought about how hard a job it is to be GOD? It should really make us glad at all He has done and is doing in our lives. How horrible would it be to have a job with taking care of people who constantly blow it. Who never really do their work as we need them to do it?
hard work
Psalms 92:4 (AMP) says "For You, O Lord, have made me glad by Your works; at the works of your hands I joyfully sing." Yes, we really do need to appreciate and be glad at all the works that God personally does for us. Verse 5 says, "How great are Your works, O LORD! Your thoughts are very deep [beyond man's understanding]"
It is so easy at our work to constantly complain about all that happens around us. What if God did that with us?
Paul over in Ephesians 6:7-8 (NLT) says, "Work with enthusiasm, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will reward each one of us for the good we do, whether we are slaves or free."
Paul says in verse 20, "I am in chains now, still preaching this message as God's ambassador. So pray that I will keep on speaking boldly for him, as I should." And I love verses 21-22 which says, "To bring you up to date, Tychicus will give you a full report about what I am doing and how I am getting along. He is a beloved brother and faithful helper in the Lord's work. I have sent him to you for this very purpose - to let you know how we are doing and to encourage you."
Yes, Paul was doing his work in chains and he wanted to tell them how he was getting along and to encourage the church in Ephesus that he had planted. Paul now was a prisoner in Rome and he wasn;t complaining.
"Work with enthusiasm, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will reward each one of us for the good we do, whether we are slaves or free." Yes, wherever we are and whatever we are doing, we are doing it for the Lord.
Remember, "For You, O Lord, have made me glad by Your works; at the works of your hands I joyfully sing. How great are Your works, O LORD! Your thoughts are very deep [beyond man's understanding]"
So let's "Work with enthusiasm ... whether we are slaves or free." or "in chains." Yes, yes! #todaysbeginning
Comments
Post a Comment